- Described herself as a friendly, happy woman.
- Began to play tennis at the age of 3.Was introduced to this sport by her father who was her couch till 16. Her brothers played tennis and she liked picking up balls for them.
- Moved to the famous Prostejov Tennis Club, away from home and family at the age of 16.
- Is known for her ability to play with both hands, but more strength has in her left hand because is a natural lefty.
- Has won 19 career singles titles including 2 Grand Slam titles at Wimbledon. Is also an Olympic bronze medalist, having won the medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- When is at home likes spending time with her niece and nephew, watching football and ice hockey, going to the cinema.
- Likes watching comedies and listening to pop and rock.
- Adores Italian food and sushi.
- Enjoys basketball and volleyball.
- Likes visiting Melbourne.
- Current 2nd highest-ranked Czech and the 3nd highest-ranked left-handed player in the WTA (after Karolína Plíšková and Germany's Angelique Kerber).
- Become the third player to win the tournament (the WTA Tour Championships) on debut, the others being Williams and Sharapova.
- Kvitova was a big fan of Czech tennis star Martina Navratilova as a child (because she's left-handed like her).
- Was named world's 6th highest-paid female athlete by Forbes in 2015, ranking fifth among tennis players.
- Won her first Grand Slam and first Wimbledon in 2011, where defeated Maria Sharapova.
- Is endorser of Nike and Wilson.
- Her favorite shots are serve, forehand and backhand.
- Speaks Czech and English fluently.
Private Life and Family
- Was born to Jiří Kvita (vice mayor) and Pavla Kvitová in Bilovec, a small town in the east of the Czech Republic.
- Has got 2 brothers: Jiri (engineer) and Libor (teacher).
- Was in love with tennis player Radek Stepanek but they split because of the difficulty of trying to balance both of their careers.
Personal Team & Coaching
- Her fitness trainer is David Vydra.
- Is training at same club as Berdych and Safarova.